[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 09:56:48 UTC 2015

Gail

I do not wish to hurt anyone with my position on this. I can only be true
to my beliefs

Blessings
Martin

gailedwards5.anglican at gmail.com writes:

I guess  it's all in how we may believe ourselves to know the mind of God
better than  others based on our reading of Scripture.

For myself, I find abundant  evidence of God's abundant, joyous,
compassionate love for all of God's people  - especially when give thanks for my
loving and committed parish community  which embraces and celebrates the love of
all faithful committed  relationships, when I listen to the sermons by our
clergy, encouraging us to  live fully and and purposefully, confident in
God's goodness, mercy, justice  and love. I'm blessed to be part of a community
that strives daily to feed the  hungry, tend the sick - to do God's work in
the world.

I'll leave you  to preach your understanding of Scripture - and continue to
wish for you the  experience of an open mind and an open heart.

Gail in  Vancouver

<magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> Dear  Gail
>
> I don't have a problem with that in principle, except  God has in
Scripture