[Magdalen] How about this?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 11:34:30 UTC 2015

Thank you, all.  I am still stunned by this gift.  I have few words, except
to say how grateful I am.  I have gone to my most quiet place inside to
watch what else may happen in response to this donation.

I informed our Bishop of the gift on Saturday morning and I believe our
deputies are telling this story at General Convention.  This is part and
parcel of the Good News.

I weep as I type.
Ginga