[Magdalen] If I stood up and put weight on the legs, the cramps went away...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 16:49:49 UTC 2015

In a message dated 6/29/2015 12:22:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

Gp to  Ray's and Stark Bar in LA and you can consult the water  sommelier
http://qz.com/300351/inside-the-44-page-menu-of-americas-only-water-sommelie
r/

Roger>>>

What fun!

I tend to prefer German mineral water brands, since I lived there for
some years in Frankfurt/M, and for decades vacationed there yearly.

Good and easy to find brands are Gerolsteiner and Apollinaris.   They
go well with the two major German cuisines:  the wine based  cookery
that has a lot of French influence, and the more common beer based
cookery.  Both cuisine types are very fine, and I could be happy  with
either one indefinitely.

I've stayed away from Perrier ever since they had the recall (1990)
when benzine was found to contaminate their products.

David Strang.