[Magdalen] Conscience's clause

Catharine Phillips revcphillips at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:00:43 UTC 2015

I understand that I can say no to any couple wishing to be married, Just as
there have been male/female couples I have said "no" to, I imagine there
would be gay couples. If I were a judge, this would be a different matter.
My preference would be for clergy to be "out of" the marriage business, and
provide blessings on unions, much as we do baptisms... in the main Sunday
service....

--
*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv, CADC*

*All will be well.  Period.  (Thank you, Julian of Norwich)*

allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com