[Magdalen] Conscience's clause

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Jun 29 18:03:41 UTC 2015

I don't know for a fact, but I would very much doubt if that's true. I do
know it's not true in the Dioceses of Massachusetts and Vermont - both of
which are quite liberal and both of which states have had gay marriage for a
while now. Clergy in the Episcopal church are free to refuse marriage to
anyone for any reason. I believe such is not the case in the C of E.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com