[Magdalen] Conscience's clause

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 29 22:59:43 UTC 2015

That objection to "living in sin" still applies to heterosexual couples
in this country.  There are two people being ordained next weekend to
serve in this town but they are not planning to marry for about 18
months.  They will be living separately until that time, and I gather he
will be a near neighbour of mine in this development and serving this
parish.  She will be in the Curate's house in the parish where sher will
be serving and living in what will be their marital home.

Roger