[Magdalen] A California court has been asked to block the sale of St Jame...

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:09:31 UTC 2015

Martin, if in the future you attempt to defend a  position by providing a
link to virtueonline, all you will accomplish is people telling you the
source is suspect.

No one will read the article.  I didn't because a glance showed me that I
had read the article five years ago.

I didn't have a dog in this Episcopal hunt and used to read both sides,
including virtueonline. I don't think I ever commented anywhere online.

Martin, I think you're Internet trolling and people here will not put up
with it for long. So, please leave the past alone.

--
Allan Carr