[Magdalen] Am I a troll?

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 07:59:31 UTC 2015

On Tuesday, June 30, 2015, Allan Carr <allanc25 at gmail.com> wrote:

> You don't seem to understand that all of us have, experienced the loss of
> friends, churches, and even dioceses, both personally and as they have been
> shared with us here through the years by our friends here.

For us, these are not academic questions but ones of great grief, and also
love. Some of us are re-establisimg the Episcopal Church in areas
where dioceses have left. As we progress on, we do NOT need someone raking
over five or ten year old coals that we long ago worked our way through.

If you have a great need to keep stirring the pot, I suggest you move on
somewhere else.

___Allan

--
Allan Carr