[Magdalen] Am I a troll?

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 08:05:29 UTC 2015

Allan

I am very sorry to hear that - genuinely.

But does that mean therefore that I cannot have a different view to you on
gay marriages or even on marrying divorcees in Church (compared to those
who  won't).

I don't say the Bible is against homosexuals. Why - because it isn't -  and
this is the mistake many conservative Evangelicals have made.

Have you seen me being nasty to you? No

Have I called  for damnation on you and your friends am I?  No

Why because "He who is without sin cast the first stone."

But does this mean I have to agree with you on this issue.

But I am happy to drop the hot potato.

Blessings
Martin
----