[Magdalen] Am I a troll?

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:38:53 UTC 2015

One more note. StSams used to have a lot of members, but certain ones were
obsessed with these issues. It became nasty, trolls showed
up, members left, the group dwindled to next to nothing and it's now
on life support.

You're right, although it's not one hot potato but a large kettle full of
them.

--
Allan Carr