[Magdalen] Am I a troll?

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:19:18 UTC 2015

This place is called a pub, not a discussion group. You have more
experience of pubs than I do, but I suspect a foreigner's criticisms of the
Queen and Commons might not be well received in a British pub. Here, we
have the Episcopal Church and its Presiding Bishop. This pub is, I think,
devoted to their welfare.

I write these things remembering the things you brought up at StSam's and
am giving you a friendly warning that this is not the place to repeat your
criticisms.

--
Allan Carr