[Magdalen] Am I a troll?

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:32:20 UTC 2015

Martin, The Episcopal Church has decided these issues. It is over.  You
don't like it.  We don't want the pot of these issues continually
stirred.The gay folk on this list do not need to hear the tired arguments.
Perhaps you could give God permission to create people differently than you
can imagine, please.  This is my first and last post on this subject.
Judy

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan