[Magdalen] Whoops. We've got the Southern slavers' battle flag in the National Cathedral.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Tue Jun 30 18:24:41 UTC 2015

From: Jay Weigel

>And you are reading things into my comment (and the window) that I did not
>say. Propriety and puib rules forbid me saying what I am really thinking
>right now.

And the other betrayal, err "reconciliation" was the Republican's original
"Southern Strategy" where Black folk were thrown out of office and had Jim Crow
installed in return for Democrats ceding the Presidency to Rutherford B Hayes in
1876.

I repeat no matter how you slice it and dice it, there was nothing good about
the post Civil War "reconciliation" -- particularly if you a person of color.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie