[Magdalen] PB / TEC

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:36:44 UTC 2015

I got to see and hear the PB over the weekend. She was in SanMarcos, TX for
the 'service' of celebrating the  movement of a Suffragen Bishop of the Dio
of West TX into the position of co-adjutor Bishop in the same dio.
Apparently there is no formal service as the person is already a bishop, but
a lively service was held none the less... +Kathryn also spoke at a luncheon
on Friday which I had the good fortune to attend after a friend in the dio
(formerly of my church in Houston) gave me a ticket.  As always, it is nice
to hear from her.

Also had several *tiny* mini-meets with our list brother from SanAntonio,
Rick Mashburn, a delegate, in between standing guard at my display. Here
begins a month of 3 weeks of seminary visits - Sewanee this week, Virginia
Next week and  Yale/Berkeley the week of the 23rd. I'm tired already!

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck