[Magdalen] whose theology is this?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:41:52 UTC 2015

My new church is in a very small town and has an active ministry to mental
health charities.It seems to involve visiting them rather than the other
way around but still, it seems to be quite active. I have not yet gotten
involved other than bringing supplies. We are also active in the local food
bank, partnering with the Methodist church across the street.