[Magdalen] I been bitten

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:59:15 UTC 2015

I got home from the retreat last night.  It went very well but I was
tired after being 'on' for two days and driving on ice.  I heard a
commotion on the back porch and it was all the cats mixing it up with
the scary black tomcat who recently rearranged my Sunshine's face.  I
tried to get Sunshine to come in but he was panicked and bit me pretty
badly.  I cleaned it up well and started on some azithromycin that I
had on hand for dental procedures.  I'll see the doctor this
afternoon.  Fortunately Sunny just had his rabies booster but this
means a course of antibiotics for me.  Besides, it hurts.  Maybe a few
more prayer pats?
Thanks,
Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay
bills, do laundry.