[Magdalen] I been bitten

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:34:47 UTC 2015

Is that black tomcat a feral? Can you get a trap and corral him?

BTW, Azithromycin is probably not the thing for such, but I guess if your
dentist recommends it, it's okay. It's a pretty strong antibiotic and
specific for certain bacteria and I would be very cautious about using it
for anything if I didn't know what I was fighting. But that's me. Usually
soap and water and a good clean-up with antiseptic will do for 24 hours,
especially in the case of one's own vaccinated cat.