[Magdalen] Kaddish [was Re: RIP Leonard Nimoy

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 19:23:06 UTC 2015

You know, I don't recall that we even routinely said the Pledge of
Allegiance in the Madison Public Schools. As I said, it was the People's
Republic of Madison even in the 1950s. Adlai Stevenson was reputed to have
said Madison was one of only three truly liberal cities in the country, the
others being Berkeley, CA, and Cambridge, MA.