[Magdalen] prayers for my former parish

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 02:41:02 UTC 2015

Some of the people who want the former guy back are very powerful and LOUD
and can be threatening to people who are quiet or shy. I spoke up on FB and
said I didn't think it was appropriate to splatter the church's business
there and that's probably why she messaged me. I'm not particularly
intimidated by these people and never was. I also pointed out to her that
she could e-mail the Bp. and nobody would know.