[Magdalen] whose theology is this?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:17:42 UTC 2015

You know, Jim, you can be a repository of good information, and I know that
you find it annoying when folks say things you do not happen to agree with,
and I am sorry you find that annoying, but when you blow hot air, it's also
annoying.

Just because you think something's so does not make it so.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford