[Magdalen] whose theology is this?

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Tue Mar 3 19:43:21 UTC 2015

From: James Oppenheimer-Crawford

>You know, Jim, you can be a repository of good information, and I know that
>you find it annoying when folks say things you do not happen to agree with,
>and I am sorry you find that annoying, but when you blow hot air, it's also
>annoying.

One of the great modern petition sites is Facebook (as well as other Social
Media). What people don’t know is that these petitions nearly always go nowhere.
They are used for deep data-mining of the responder and any of his/her friends.

It's fascinating to see people think that their participating in one of these
data-mining ventures seems real pleased when their POV comes true. But it's more
like blaming firefighters for fires because they seem always to be there when
there is one.

It's money that wins in today's America.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie