[Magdalen] Tan is In.

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:06:23 UTC 2015

Blue is HUGE here on the coast. I got a blue sofa, mostly to match a
shade of blue in a painting I got. I now discover that blue is de
rigueur here. Another illusion (of originality) shattered. I don't
think I have ever had a truly original thought in my whole life. Good
syncretist, poor originator.