[Magdalen] whose theology is this?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:56:16 UTC 2015

Thanks, Judy.  I did revisit those terrible days.  I have new understanding
of my inward experience when exposed to such 'theological abuse.'  And, I
do overreact, relative to the present threat.  I hope to learn ways to slow
my reactive time...and, today, all is well.  I'm back to being perfect.  :)

Thank you each and all.
Ginga