[Magdalen] Praying the Psalm

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:09:47 UTC 2015

Or blackmail...   ;^}

When I "woke up" in the recovery room after my knee replacement 17 years ago (!), my anesthesiologist was standing at the foot of my bed. I accused him of lying to me. "You said you weren't going to put me to sleep!!"
His reply, with a smile: "You weren't asleep; you talked through the whole thing!"
My reply: "That is NOT good news..."