[Magdalen] I been bitten

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:20:03 UTC 2015

Yes, I've known people who had that happen to knee replacements.
Grisly beyond belief.  My hand is much better.  I've kept soaking it
in Epsom salts.  Some stuff drained and now it is much less red and
much less swollen.  I'm a bit queasy from the antibiotics but that's a
small price to pay for the rapid improvement.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay
bills, do laundry.