[Magdalen] Aversion.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 03:31:29 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/5/2015 10:21:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

With  immense fortunateness, the first outlet he randomly unscrewed from
the wall  indeed was the cause>>>

Reminds me of the situation in the house I rented initially when I
first came to Pennsylvania from the Upper Midwest 30 years ago.

The house was new, small, and as I found out, not well built.   Some
non-professional clown had done the electric wiring, and it was  discovered
that there were 3 major junction boxes in the front area of the house  where
there should have been one.

It took three electricians and about a week to restore electricity to half
the
house.  They all worked diligently, and for long periods.  The  first two
just
threw up their hands and scratched their heads.

Another problem with the home was that though the property was very  nice
and wild, the home was within about 300 feet of I-81.  I had no idea  a
major highway could make such noise.  It was impossible to talk  outside,
and the windows had to be kept closed on the highway side of the  house.

David Strang.