[Magdalen] Sabbatical in England - not me, but I wish!

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 02:59:22 UTC 2015

Oh, I didn't intend to imply such, Roger! I think Mark holds hope for
covering vacation terms for others. I'm told a "clergy housing swap
site" in the CofE was initiated in 2011, but holds no posts since 2012.
I should have been clearer: is there another source for such information?

I'm assuming he's acquainted with the permissions needed; we've had CofE
priests within BR, so it seems to me such things may have come up in
deanery discussion, but I've not asked.

Thanks, and

Peace,
Jo