[Magdalen] Spring is sprung

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 03:28:11 UTC 2015

Half inch of ice under snow yesterday at Sewanee... Drove to Chattanooga today and on my way back towards Nashville all the ice was still in trees and icicles on rock roadcuts as I went up over and by the top of the Cumberland on I24 W
Never thought I'd be so glad to return to TX
LYNN

Sent from my iPhone

From: Christopher Hart

> right long the I-95 corridor so David S. and Jim G. probably got less snow
> this time up in northeastern Pennsylvania.

Just a dusting. Unlike most years, Scranton/Wilkes Barre have had far less snow than New York City. We were in NY today for treatment, and it seemed colder than Scranton -- which was 5 degrees when we left.

A balmy 15 degrees now.

Cheers,
Jim