[Magdalen] Sabbatical in England - not me, but I wish!

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 07:58:47 UTC 2015

In order to serve in England or Ireland, an American priest needs to
have his or her bishop write to the archbishop in question with
indication of good standing, diocese and year of ordination, etc.

I found out about the pulpit exchange I did in Dublin in the summer of
2012 through another chaplain at National Cathedral. My friend Jane
Kempster did an exchange at Salisbury Cathedral, and got to live in an
apartment on the Close. Cathedrals seem to have such information
because of international connections made by visiting priests.

Such exchanges can also be arranged through companion dioceses.

Georgia+