[Magdalen] New Jersey ain't purty

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:25:03 UTC 2015

Yes, it was Parsippany, a blighted land, home to the
*** Jersey City Reservoir ***
but I drove past the Presbyterian church, then the Shri
Swaminaraya Mandir and within half a mile an Indian
restaurant. Screech! Blinky-blinky-blinky and a sharp
right turn. A wonderful supper. Gave me quite a glow (and
not just from the spices).

Skipped church this morning, unusual for me, but I
figured I'd be calling on the name of the Lord and his
blessed mother often as I crossed the Hudson. Then
the Housatonic, then the Lieutenant (I would have
kissed the ground if any of it had been uncovered),
then the Charles. And safely home.
-M

On Sunday, March 8, 2015, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com