[Magdalen] Cowboy pizza.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 02:33:09 UTC 2015

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 9:27 PM, M J [Mike] Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Why does such a thing always have black olives as an ingredient?  Since when did cowboys and black olives get mixed up together?

Can't say I've ever heard of a "cowboy pizza," even here in a major
pizza zone. We've got "coronary" pizzas (with many meats), zorbas
(feta, kalamata olives, red onions), and alfredos (alfredo instead of
tomato sauce, usually with chicken and broccoli). Even a Nutella pizza
for dessert. And deep dish (which we eat fairly rarely, but they're
certainly available all over Chicago).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA