[Magdalen] Near the end of my rope

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon Mar 9 12:08:43 UTC 2015

It is a privilege to walk this journey with you Jim, in your moments of
despair, as well as those few times of triumph, or at least satisfaction.
Please don't feel it's a burden, and if it offers you any measure of relief
or reassurance whatsoever, you should certainly continue.  Do know you
continue in my prayers, as well as those of my parish.  I'm glad you're
getting another respite in Hawaii.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY