[Magdalen] New Jersey ain't purty

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:27:36 UTC 2015

I've spent a lot of time in Connecticut and New Jersey.  Parts of one can
be indistinguishable from the other.  Neither is especially awful or
gorgeous.

Right now I routinely travel to Albany for musical practice, and the drive
on 9G is really very nice.  It's always interesting to see what nature has
in store today as to the Catskills, to the West as I drive  along 9G.  I
suspect there was a reason why Olana is built there and not in Connecticut
or New Jersey.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford