[Magdalen] New Jersey ain't purty

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 17:33:42 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/8/2015 10:23:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

We seem  to have incredible luck
finding these little gems on the  road.>>>>

A good friend, who is also a singer, as are his boys, lives in
the Greenwich, CT area.  On one occasion I noted that there
was weeklong choral workshop for men and boys at Princeton, NJ.
I asked my friend if he and his boys would be attending, since
the agenda looked tailor made for them.

His response was,"I make it a policy NEVER to go to New Jersey."

In all fairness, Princeton, NJ is a very attractive town, and lives  up
to the motto of the State as "The Garden State", but the State
does have a certain reputation, fair or not.

David Strang.