[Magdalen] Cowboy pizza.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 9 19:23:49 UTC 2015

>>>cowboy coffee<<<

My maternal grandparents used to own one of the very first Mr Coffees.  My grandfather would first make a full pot with as much grounds as wouldn't overflow the basket during brewing, then pour that pot of coffee BACK THROUGH the machine and used grounds, to "make it strong enough to walk".

Those early models had manual "brew" and "warm" switches.  Grandpa would habitually leave it in brew setting long after his diabolical project was done, causing each machine they owned to burn out way before its time.