[Magdalen] Cowboy pizza.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:02:13 UTC 2015

never liked Italian sausage with fennel either...

My fave pizzas are simple and somewhat plain:

cheese pepperoni and mushrooms

cheese mushrooms and ham

cheese mushrooms

I also love spinach pizza but have learned that mine is the best and usually
never order it out.  Home made crust rubbed with olive oil and dusted with
garlic powder - generous grated mozzarella and spinach that has been
extremely lightly sautéed in olive oil (if you put it on without some oil,
it gets crisp).

I like Italian sausage, but not on pizza. I dislike the 'house special'
multi (5+) ingredient pizzas.... I can tolerate onions or green peppers or
thinly sliced tomatoes, but do not like anchovies (on pizza)... NEVER
hamburger (a popular topping in Pizza Hut many years ago). Have never been a
fan or BBQ chix pizza or  ham and pineapple : P

I also like scant black pepper sprinkled on my slices...

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck