[Magdalen] Listgiv received

Susan Hutchinson shutchinsonca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:48:16 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-09, at 9:48 AM, Kate Conant wrote:

> Today I received my listgiv.  Many thanks to Susan Hutchinson for the book
> and maple syrup (YUM!).

Proving once again that Susan is the list's worst procrastinator!!

I am glad you like it, Kate. The book is meant to be amusing yet thoughtful -- so I am hoping is good for adding a bit of cheerfulness for Lent. The maple syrup will have to wait for Easter, but worth the wait. I got my favourite No. 2 medium, which I think is more flavourful that the standard No. 1 light.

love and blessings
Susan

The Rev. Susan Hutchinson
604-319-7148