[Magdalen] Listgiv received

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:57:59 UTC 2015

My son Dan always tells me that US Grade B is better than Grade A for the
same reason.

I started reading the book this afternoon while I waited to get a car
inspected.
The syrup won't necessarily wait for Easter--just can't have eggs or butter
(maybe on toast?)!

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8