[Magdalen] 130% Vit C.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Mar 10 12:34:56 UTC 2015

My own experience with Vitamin C is that it minimizes the duration and
severity of colds, and can knock them out completely, if I start heavy
doses as soon as I notice symptoms.  I have friends for whom other things
like zinc works better, but not me.  I agree with Jim that it's all highly
individualized, as far as vitamin/mineral supplements go.  But I will say
that they're not called MDAs (minimum daily allowance or recommendation)
anymore, but rather RDAs -- recommended daily allowances.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu