[Magdalen] Glad news, if puzzling

Robert Rea gapetard at stsams.org
Tue Mar 10 15:25:33 UTC 2015

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 02:34:15 PM sally.davies at gmail.com wrote:

> I am so relieved, and so grateful...and yet strangely upset still. I guess
> it takes a while to revert to complacency. Perhaps we never will completely
> and that's probably no bad thing either.

Cancer scares are like that. They said all along, at each stage, that the
thing in my thyroid was not cancerous. When it was finally removed, the
surgeon told it wasn't cancerous, and I said, I thought we already knew that,
and he said, yes but pathology is definitive.

--
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard at stsams.org
http://www.petard.us
http://www.petard.us/blog
http://www.petard.us/gallery

What do you say to Jesus when he comes again?
Where have you been? You said you were coming right back.