[Magdalen] Prezi presentations

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:05:29 UTC 2015

My S/O knows how to do a good PowerPoint presentation, and I'm not saying
that because I'm partial. I'm saying it because I've had to sit through so
many godawful ones! I've had the pleasure of sitting through exactly one of
his, which happened to be a program for our rock club, and it was quite
well done, and funny too.....even had the kids who were present engaged and
laughing. So I know it's possible. I haven't seen him do any professional
ones because we don't move in the same circles professionally, which is
just as well <g> but I'm sure they are equally good.