[Magdalen] Prezi presentations

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:33:29 UTC 2015

I'm happy that you move in this rarified world of good presentations.  I
do get out quite a lot and my heart tends to sink when I see it will be
a PP presentation.  I remember one in particular from Trinity when a
woman was brought in to speak to us about the 7 Secrets of Success or
whatever it's called by Stephen Covey.  All on PP slides and all
verbatum from the book!!!!  I could have made the same presentation.
Ridiculous.  Buy the book and know as much as her!