[Magdalen] Cowboy pizza.??

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 20:23:56 UTC 2015

I realize that this thread has wandered far afield from it's the original topic, but I guess I missed the opening of it.  What IS "cowboy pizza"??  I gather it may or may not have black olives, but what is the rest of it. We do have a "Cowboy Church" near here, but I doubt if there's a relationship between them!