[Magdalen] Rhubarb cookies

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 03:05:08 UTC 2015

My mom made homemade pies, mostly fresh fruit - Apple, peach, pear and rhubarb - all through my growing up years and I too became a pie maker. I've rarely had a fruit pie from bakery or grocery that was as good as homemade. TX is too hot for growing rhubarb and it was waaay too expensive fresh so I discovered that several of the big chain grocery stores sell it frozen and it makes a great pie! David maybe you can see if your housekeeper makes pies ; )
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone