[Magdalen] A la Rescheche du Temps Perdu.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:56:28 UTC 2015

​This past fall we got a batch of chicken livers from local organically
raised, *pasture fed* chickens​ from our online grocery. They were
absolutely, unequivocally the BEST I have ever eaten. S/O agreed. They
lacked the metallic taste of most commercially raised chicken liver. They
are apparently only available a few times a year, but they've spoiled me
for the grocery store ones. Likewise, the beef liver from grass fed cows
tastes much better. Both are more expensive than the grocery store
versions, but worth it.