[Magdalen] A la Rescheche du Temps Perdu.

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:59:28 UTC 2015

My father was a big fan of steak and kidney pie.  I thought that sounded
 yucky until I finally tried it.  Then I discovered lamb kidneys which I
would get occasionally from Browning's market in Charles Town.  In fact,
the butcher there once told me when I complained that there were none
available:  "A lamb only has two kidneys!"
That was in 1983.

Perhaps it'll be time to try them again in April.

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8