[Magdalen] A la Rescheche du Temps Perdu.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:54:02 UTC 2015

My first husband did a fine thing with beef heart. Trimmed it, and simmered
it with veggies, spices, and herbs overnight, then sliced it thinly and
made gravy. You couldn't tell it from a pot roast, and it is, after all,
muscle meat. It made fine sandwiches, too, and didn't fall apart. He wasn't
a nice person, but he did become a chef.