[Magdalen] Great octopus tonight!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 17:41:49 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/13/2015 1:37:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

It would  have only been a copy of an octopus. Invertebrates lose their
flavor after  faxing.>>>

For me octopus and squid have little flavor anyway, at least in their
Mediterranean versions.  I've eaten both throughout Italy, and  the
Iberian countries, and eating these creatures reminds me of chewing
on a chunk of rubber hose.

David Strang.  Who loves clams, oysters, crab, shrimp, lobster and
scallops.  You can keep my portion of octopus and squid.