[Magdalen] Rhubarb cookies

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Mar 14 15:38:52 UTC 2015

OOps, Jay, and I forgot to say that when I said "our neck of the woods," I
was referring to growing up in Indiana, not East TN!  I love those regional
differences.  And speaking of regional "Ex Lax," I found that both ramps
and an excess of stewed dandelion root were effective in that regard.  A
lesson well-learned for me, my first couple of years in Crossville!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu