[Magdalen] Calvary is the New Cavalry.

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:57:42 UTC 2015

In a letter to the editor in the Martinsburg Journal this week I actually
read the spelling "nuclear" in a rant against Obama and his
administration's anti-Semitism for opposing Boehner's invitation to
Netanyahu (that would be Iran's "nucular" ambitions)

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8